Patty Mills and Indigenous Basketball Australia are looking for talented and passionate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children to represent their region in the Indigenous Community Basketball League (ICBL).
FREE basketball clinics for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children under 14 years of age!
This is a free program, and includes:
- FREE food on game days
- FREE sports kit with basketball and team jersey
- FREE inspiration and motivation sessions
Trainings will be held on:
- Sunday 31st January, 2:00-4:00pm at The ARC, Campbelltown
- Tuesday 2nd February, 3:45-5:15pm at Ingle Farm Recreation Centre (this will be an ongoing training session until April 2021)
Games will be held:
- Every Sunday from Sunday 7th February until 28th March, 1:00-4:00pm at Ingle Farm Recreation Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills while being coached by some of Australia’s best basketballers. AND, you’ll be competing for a place in the National Tournament (NIBT) in April!
For more information, please contact Ally Wilson on 0450 006 098 or [email protected].
Register Your Interest
Please complete the form to register your interest for the IBA program.