Please note the following:
- U12s & U14s, please be at the ARC by 4:45pm for debrief – games start at 5:00pm SHARP
- U16s & U18s, please be at the ARC by 7:00pm for a 7:15 SHARP start.
- In U12, due to team numbers and skill variation, they have been split into two divisions (Division 1 & 2)
- Winners of each competition will receive a prize, handed out upstairs after the commencement of the grand final.
- Each team has a minimum of 4 games
- If you have matching uniforms that is ideal however we have plenty of bibs if needed.
- BBQ, pizza and other desserts are available to purchase from the bar upstairs from 5:30pm. Drinks, including alcohol will be served upstairs. The cafeteria is CLOSED.
COVID Specific Information
We will be following our COVID safe plan which includes the following requirements:
- Everyone must sanitise their hands upon entry
- No basketballs are to be brought in to the venue as game balls will be provided
- Each player may have one person down in the court area with them. All other spectators must be upstairs either in the viewing area or in the function room.
- Score benches and game balls will be wiped down between each game by staff
- Please remember to physically distance as per government guidelines throughout the evening
There is plenty of space at the ARC with plenty of viewing space upstairs.
The program is fairly continuous, meaning the kids will be playing for most of the time they are at the ARC.